Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does a tanning salon tan look natural?

I am a guy and I am going back to school this fall and I haven't had a chance to get a tan this summer. I' ve decided to go to a tanning salon, but im worried,]. I tan easily, and I'm not extremely pale. I really want to avoid the ';fake'; tan look, I want to make it seem like its a genuine sun tan. How do I achieve this?Does a tanning salon tan look natural?
It will look genuine. Afterall, you're getting the same UVA/UVB rays. BUT I don't recommend it. Recent studies show that it increases your chances of skin cancer each time you use the beds. Try the mystique tan.. go for a few sessions. I've done it. Or just lay out in your backyard or something for a few minutes for a few days.Does a tanning salon tan look natural?
I go tanning because I work constantly and just don't have the time to lay out and my advice is that if you tan easy, you won't turn orange. Just remember to moisturize alot and your tan will last longer.
';want to make it seem like its a genuine sun tan. How do I achieve this?';


You achieve this by going outside and playing, you said GENUINE, make it bloody genuine!
here are some taning answers which would help you:





http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
No and what's definately not going to look natural is when all your hair falls off from Cemo! Have fun with skin cancer!
Sit out in the sun and tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment