Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it bad to wear my make-up when i go to the tanning salon?

ane please dont tell me anything that its bad to go to a tanning salonIs it bad to wear my make-up when i go to the tanning salon?
It isn't bad for your skin infact it can be better for you...





Almost all foundations have spf (sun Protector factor) of some kind built in so will protect your skin from tanning causing your face to be paler than your skin this can be a good or bad thing.





Good- less face damage so less wrinkles and less rubber skin in a few years time.





Bad- because when you do wash your make up it can leave your face paler.





I find I prefer to leave my make up on and I use





http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/body-care/ambre-鈥?/a>





you spray it on to your face smells nice and dries in seconds if your in a rush to go to work like me! and just build it up it's really light at first so I spray morning and night after cleansing until It reaches a nice colour then stop using it for a few days and then the same again...





It means I can go on sunbeds and have leaa damage to my face but still have evan Colour! :)Is it bad to wear my make-up when i go to the tanning salon?
It won't harm your skin or anything like that, if that's what you mean. However, your face might not tan as much as the rest of your body because of the makeup. I always take my makeup off before i tan so i can tan my face also. Maybe you should keep a bottle of makeup remover in your car and take off your makeup before you go tanning. Oh, and i have acne also and tanning helped dry some of it up!





Hope i helped.
Eyeliner, or mascara isn't bad. But foundation is. Well, it's not ';bad';. But it will prevent your face from getting tan. Not completely but it will definitely slow down the process. So like, your neck or chest might be obviously tanner than your face.





And tanning also REALLY helps with acne. So if you go in with no make up on it may help clear up your skin quite a bit. I know that it keeps my skin really really clear.





Plus sweating a lot with foundation on can't be good for your skin? But I'm not sure.
Theres really no point to wear it.


Just dont.

No comments:

Post a Comment