Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am going to a tanning salon tomorrow. How much sunscreen should I wear so I don't get burnt or tanned?

I thinks spf 40? I hate sun tans and I really hate sun burns :(.I am going to a tanning salon tomorrow. How much sunscreen should I wear so I don't get burnt or tanned?
I don't understand why you're going to a tanning bed if you don't want a tan, because that's precisely what they do! Maybe try turning the lights on in your house instead if you want some light. If you want to minimise the tan, get an extremely high spf sunBLOCK, some places should stock an spf 80.I am going to a tanning salon tomorrow. How much sunscreen should I wear so I don't get burnt or tanned?
Tanning salons give you prematurely aged skin and pigment blotches. They also give skin cancer. If you want a tan with no risk, use a cosmetic tanning solution.


How much sense does it make to go to a tanning salon, pay for tanning and then block the rays with sunscreen.


If you insist on going anyway,then spf 40 sounds good. Just put it everywhere that is exposed.
why are you going to a tanning salon if you dont want a tan? you shouldnt use outdoor tanning lotions at a tanning salon. outdoor tanning lotions will crack the beds. and most indoor tanning lotions dont have that much sunscreen in them. halo only has spf 4. some facial ones have spf 15 and i know some have more, but i not sure if they even have and indoor one with spf 40.
Hey im representing teenage cancer trust and its my job to make sure you don鈥檛 get burnt like Denise Van Outen in the papers the other day!! Not only is it embarrassing it can also make you develop skin cancer, which is not a good thing. I used to think that if I don鈥檛 wear sun cream then I wouldn鈥檛 tan but that is not the case. Sign up now to a free texting service, which will tell you when you need to be, wearing sun cream visit www.shunburn.co.uk or text shun to 8023. Why risk getting burnt when you can avoid it by simply a text!!!
You can not use outside sun screen in a tanning bed.





If you don't want a tan, why are you going to a tanning salon?
dont use any. you dont need it. and if u use it;; you wont get max results from it.
why are you going if not for a tan? please explain =] are you doing for the warmth?

No comments:

Post a Comment