Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need someone to explain to me how to write a resume for a tanning salon?

I'm 16 and will be turning 17 in two months. I decided to get my first job in a tanning salon. I e-mailed 3 different tanning salons and haven't got any answers, I don't know what to do...


Anyways, many others tanning salon sites require people to write a resume but I have no idea of what to write or put in it.


Can someone explain it to me or give me any advice?


ThanksI need someone to explain to me how to write a resume for a tanning salon?
Hello XOB:





You may want to find out if minors can work in tanning salons in your state. If not, this may be the reason why you're not getting a response. Most salons, tanning, hair, nails, etc. require that their employees be 18 because of health and safety rules imposed by the State.





If you have no experience in that area, you can do a general resume that outlines your school or volunteer accomplishments. Go to:


http://jobsearch.about.com/od/teenstuden鈥?/a>


for a sample of this type of resume.





If you're interested in beauty or body care, you could also apply for a receptionist job with hair salons, or spas and handle their phones and calendar appointments. Health clubs are another choice, or even working in cosmetics in a retail store. If you like people, these are all great opportunities.





Good luck in your job search.
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment