Saturday, August 21, 2010

If you go into a tanning salon and a black guy was the front, what would you immediately think?

Like i wouldn't trust anything he says about products such as lotions, its not like he uses them.If you go into a tanning salon and a black guy was the front, what would you immediately think?
... you're retarded...





EDIT: If I saw a black guy working at a tanning salon (that would never happen, seeing as I don't tan), I wouldn't be thrown off by it, I would just asume the man must really know his stuff, concidering he is black and got a job at a tanning salon.





That's like asking if I wouldn't trust a white woman if I saw her at a weave store (again, don't go there; I grow my own hair). I would trust her because she obviously knows what she's doing or she wouldn't be working there.





You're a dumbass.If you go into a tanning salon and a black guy was the front, what would you immediately think?
I would be like, do you tan?


But if you mean the front desk I would trust him. I mean if someone works in a bookstore they haven't actually read EVERY book in the store but could probably help you out anyway.
your dumb, some black ppl do tan...and who cares, ppl can sale anything as long as they know the facts...you're very ignorant
Nothing
nothing. i wouldnt go into a tanning salon.
:/
why is a dude working at a tanning salon?

No comments:

Post a Comment