Saturday, August 21, 2010

How much do you think it costs to buy a tanning salon?

I'm thinking most likely an established salon...in a suburban city in washington (i'm not giving specifics for privacy). Can you give me a general price range...?How much do you think it costs to buy a tanning salon?
Associations may be a good avenue to explore. These organizations will address many of the thoughts, questions and concerns you'll inevitably have as well as many you haven't anticipated yet. See the source box for some relevant links.





Hope that helps! I wish you much success %26amp; happiness in all your ventures!How much do you think it costs to buy a tanning salon?
50k to 150k will probably be enough to start-up. Check out mergernetwork.com, it is one of many websites where businesses are listed for sale. You can get an idea of what they cost and how much they make. Establishing your own salon from scratch may be cheaper than buying a ready business, but of course there is added risk.





Good luck!
Hiya. I tried looking this up and really didn't find anything that the two other answers didn't already have listed. The links they posted are very helpful.





I did read that it may be cheaper to start a tanning salon from scratch than buying an established one. At least it is on my end of the country(new jersey).





Sorry, I couldn't find anymore info 4 yah.





Hmm....winter sure has whitened me! I'm white as caspar. A tan would be nice 'bout right now.......lol.








hmmmm~a nickname for yah? yes! lemme think........

No comments:

Post a Comment