Thursday, August 5, 2010

Has anyone HAD a bad experience at a tanning salon, or heard of one FIRST hand?

I'm just getting started into this hobby, and I was wondering if anyone has experienced, FIRST HAND, or heard of any bad experiences. Thanks.Has anyone HAD a bad experience at a tanning salon, or heard of one FIRST hand?
I had the worker suggest the wrong amount of time for my tannung session.I ended up sunburned.She gave me a 3 free sessions,and apoligzed(spelling?).That was it,after the sun burn healed I knew my time limit,and never had a bad experince since.Has anyone HAD a bad experience at a tanning salon, or heard of one FIRST hand?
The bad side of tanning is that you risk skin cancer which can be deadly. Is deadly skin cancer worth the risk to have a tan???
I have gotten so red before that I matched my pants I was wearing and looked like a doofus.. thank goodness I got that over with in 10th grade..





Haven't had a problem since I've learned the best ways to tan my sensitive skin.. its kinda expensive tho...
just to let u know u can skin cancer from that
I havn't. But I wouldn't risk being prone to skin cancer. I am extreamly pale, naturally, and I actually like it. Although some people don't like it, I think it is in some cases, pretty on some people. I have black hair, and very pale skin, so I am very unique. But it varries with each person.

No comments:

Post a Comment