Thursday, August 5, 2010

What should i name my future tanning salon?

I need help, i am trying to open my own tanning salon and i need a name and an appropriate slogan for the name. PLEASE HELP ME GUYS!!!What should i name my future tanning salon?
The OvenWhat should i name my future tanning salon?
orange beauty-love your new and polished skin color


Get tanned now!! why go to the beach and get sunburns, too. Come in now and get your SAFE tanning!!





Or dusted beauty or classic orange or classically dusty-srry for the wrong spelling-
Well of lot of hot clubs just have one word for a name, so you could try and be classy like that and just call your tanning salon ';Cancer';.


Kind of catchy, huh?
How about: Under the Sun Tanning Salon





For the slogan (if it rhymes people can remember it better)


Get a Great Tan


Without the Sand
Sugar's Tanning Salon





Fry Time!





Sunbathers Delight
Tanning Land.





The fairytale place, Tanning for a low price...








I don't know why I even said this. I think it sounds really stupid and corny....
Sun-Sation
The Parlour of Bronze-##
Skin Cancer sold here..


-If you want to look orange and have leathery skin while dieing of skin cancer....stop right in, we've got plenty :)
sun stone tanning salon
SHIMMER TANNING





''where u can shimmer like the sun' :) lol idk
sunny day tans

No comments:

Post a Comment