Saturday, August 21, 2010

What 's the minimum age you can be to use a tanning bed at a tanning salon?

I'm going to orlando for spring break and just wanted to use one





P.S. I'm a 13 year old maleWhat 's the minimum age you can be to use a tanning bed at a tanning salon?
At age 13 you must have a parent present, at least the first time to sign your waiver. Depending on what state you are in that may change for each subsequent visit.What 's the minimum age you can be to use a tanning bed at a tanning salon?
Honestly i'm not sure if there is an age or not, I went when I was 16 before prom but i'm from a small town and a lady up the road had a bed in here house.


I'm going to warn you though, i've only used them a few times and I really enjoy them but after seeing some stuff on TV about them and how harmful they are I really wouldn't suggest going.


I was a bridesmaid a couple of years ago and went in the beds to get a tan and I burned pretty bad, ever since then I have a small blood blister above my lip that doesn't go away, it's damaged skin and the only way to fix it is with lasers. It's not terribly noticeable but I noticed it myself everytime I look in the mirror and it's there for life just because of those darn beds.


So, my suggesting to you is stay away from tanning beds, you'll get enough sun while you're in Florida.


Have a safe trip ;)


P.S. If you make it Disney World make sure to go on the Tower of Terror it's the best ;)
you dont wanna use them mate they cause pre-mature aging and wrinkle.sif your gonna use one use protection





and you should be able to use them...there only UV Rays...there's not an age limit to go outside so there isnt one for sunbeds...jus have ur mum or dad there
  • liquid eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment