Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do you think of this tanning salon name?

Downtown Brown Tanning Lounge or depending on the location Uptown Brown Tanning Lounge.What do you think of this tanning salon name?
I personally don't like it, I don't like the brown and unless your gunna have like couches and like a cozy area I don't like lounge, but either way how many people go tanning to lounge?What do you think of this tanning salon name?
how about just ';tanning lounge';


or ';uptown / downtown tanning';
downtown/uptown tanning lounge has a ring to it and its not too long, the brown part makes it kind of lengthy and awkward.
i like it except dont put the ';brown'; in. downtown/uptown tanning lounge sounds better
I've got a great name...





';The Cancer Lounge';
If you want an honest answer, I don't like those names. How bout Sunny Daze Salon?

No comments:

Post a Comment