Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need a lawyer for white spots from the tanning salon?

anyone know of a good lawyer who could help me out.





I got some white spots from a tanning bed and I am hoping to sue the tanning salon.








So if anyone knows of a good lawyer please help me out.I need a lawyer for white spots from the tanning salon?
I would hope that you reconsider sueing the tanning salon, because you are guaranteed to lose that case. You obliged by their policies when you paid for those tans from the salon, most even have you sign a contract. The only way you will be able to win any money from that case is if, one you have solid evidence that it was caused from that tanning salon, two it was not due to over exposure to the UV bulbs in the bed (ie you staying in there to long), and finally three that the tanning salon does not have a policy visible to you in the store (on a wall, in a catalog, etc).I need a lawyer for white spots from the tanning salon?
Honestly if your gonna do that get the best damn lawyer you can coz you're gonna need it beware of consequences if you fail and also remember to gather facts ask around and see if anyone else has had this problem at the same place if so get them on your side, good luck :-]
It sounds like a pretty tough shot. I just would not return to that salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment