Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much does it cost on average to go to a tanning salon, with tanning lotion and such?

50 dollars a month.How much does it cost on average to go to a tanning salon, with tanning lotion and such?
depends what level you do. at L.A. tan where i go its $16 for a level 3 bed for 15 minutes.. little packet of one time use lotion is $3..





but on tuesdays they have $5 tanning for any level, however long :DHow much does it cost on average to go to a tanning salon, with tanning lotion and such?
I used to work at a tanning salon %26amp; let me tell you that its EXPENSIVE AS HELL.





Lotion can range anywhere from $30 to $100.





Salons usually go by levels depending on your experience as a tanner. They usually go from 1-3 but can go up to 4. The higher you go, the more money you have to pay. Let's not even talk about a single session. A single session in a high level bed can cost you $30 bucks. Definitely not worth it considering you have to go every day for at least a week or two to even BEGIN to show color.





I am an experienced tanner.. and i usually pay about $80 bucks a month for tanning and that's JUST the membership.





go to palmbeachtan.com and browse around. I'd recommend them because they don't GROSSLY overcharge you like some of the other salons do.





I have decided just to do the mystic tan. Much better for your skin =]
For a normal bed I pay, 7 dollars everytime I go and you get 15 mintues max. I also pay 7 dollars for stand up, but its 10 or more for stronger beds. It can also depend on the tanning salon and the qualtiy of it. Tanning lotion cost 3-5 dollars and I get usually 4 uses out of it because I use it carefully. If your considering going tanning look for a higher quality tanning salon because they are safer, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment