Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where can i find a good tanning salon in toronto that offers some discounts?

new to the city of Toronto and i love tanning esp. since winter months is coming and i still wanna maintain my nice brown skin, but i'm also on a budget, if anybody can help me find a place i would be grateful, thank uWhere can i find a good tanning salon in toronto that offers some discounts?
Hello and welcome to Toronto. It's really ironic that you asked this question cause I was referred to a site called www.stealthedeal.com where you can find a huge savings on a 150 tanning session at Solei Tanning Studio right by the Eaton Center in Toronto.





You buy the coupon from the stealthedeal website and after payment, you receive a coupon that you print out. I purchased 2 today... one for my girlfriend and one for her sister.





Good luck and hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment